How adorable are these little starfish sugar cookies as favors for a beach wedding??
You will need:
- Sugar Cookie Cutout Recipe
- White Royal Icing in piping and flood consistency
- Starfish cookie cutter Click here to buy a starfish cookie cutter!
- Wilton Tip Star #32 for piping seashells
- Crushed graham crackers for sand
- Treat bags and tags
how to make beach wedding cookie favor bags – video tutorial
It’s so easy to make your own seashells!
Use a Wilton tip #32 and stiff consistency royal icing to pipe out little seashell shapes onto parchment or wax paper.
Let them dry overnight before handling!
I put 1/4 cup of graham crackers, a few seashells and a starfish into each bag and then put a customized tag onto each one.
This was a destination wedding so the bride left one of these favors in each of her guests’ hotel room along with another bag of goodies to welcome them into town.
How adorable are these??
Watch the tutorial for step-by-step directions and make your very own beach wedding cookie favor bags!